In this Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table video-based Bible study, based on King David’s famous words in Psalm 23, pastor and author Louie Giglio offers biblical insight on how to:
• Cancel the lies that will wreck your life and take the empowering steps to live fully alive in Christ
• Restore peace and rest in your life by taking authority over your thoughts
• Break free from the endless cycle of destructive thinking and recapture your emotions
• Embrace the true purpose behind your journey through challenging circumstances
We’ve all been in circumstances that cause our minds to spin out of control with thoughts that are unproductive, destructive, and harmful. During these moments, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and wonder why we keep repeating the same mistakes. We need to recognize these thoughts are not of God but from a lurking enemy—an enemy who seizes every opportunity to lie his way into our minds and claim control over our lives.
It’s time to win the battle of your mind!
1. The Table Before Us
2. The Tactics of the Enemy
3. The Battle for Our Mind
4. The Path to Victory
5. God’s Invitation Always Stands
6. In the Presence of Our Enemies
Designed for use with the Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table Study Guide, available from ChurchSource.com: https://bit.ly/2Ru6qfm