Cultures in Conflict - Trailer
LIFE AMONG PAGANS. How do you live in a culture where the worldview conflicts with Christianity? Learn from Paul as he presents his beliefs to the most powerful court in Athens and settles among the Greco-Romans of Corinth, who valued wealth and class, worship of multiple gods, and decadent pleasure seeking above all else. In this sixteenth volume of That The World May Know®, discover how to live in your own Athens or Corinth–a dechristianized Western world–in a way that glorifies God.
Five episodes filmed on location in Greece and Israel include:
1. Engaging the Mind: Paul in the Stoa of Athens (31:00)
2. Engaging the Heart: Paul Before the Areopagus (28:00)
3. Turning Weakness into Strength (32:00)
4. The Lord’s Supper: Discerning the Body (35:00)
5. Transforming the Chaos (33:00)
Designed for use with the Cultures in Conflict Discovery Guide (sold separately).